Guild Wars 2 is nearly upon us and at the time of writing it is Friday, August 24th 2012 and that means that people that pre-ordered will get to log in tomorrow! If you haven’t pre-ordered you will need to wait until next Tuesday.
However one thing is for sure as soon as the game launches there will be a few different groups playing the game – the slow and steady crowd which will take in the beauty of the game and of course the speed levellers.
In fact if you are a speed leveller then you will want to see as much of the content as soon as you log in from the outset.
This post will give you a few tips that you can use to get to grips with the game and level fast if you are new:
Guild Wars 2 Leveling Tips:
- Always start with the personal story as it will give you XP and Armor!
- Mix in dynamic events while you are questing for a quick boost in XP and gear!
- You can chain events together which will give you even more XP if you repeat them during the beta there was the centaur event chain in the Kessex hills that worked well.
- Run around the map and you will get an extra boost by “discovering” the world.
- Mix in dailies and try and do this from the outset as most people will overlook them and it will give you an edge.
- Remember to use the Asura gate to fast travel when you can – one of the biggest things to slow you down is running back and forth when you don’t need too.
- Start crafting early as you get a decent amount of XP from it!
- Remember to complete a zone before moving on to the next as you will actually level faster making sure you go for full completion and you will thank me later on when you have ran out of quests!
Fairly general stuff but there may be some pointers in there that can help you out!
If you really want to speed level and learn how to use the Trading Post as well as crafting then check out >> http://www.gw2domination.com